Monday, October 28, 2013

Q-tip Trees


Do Now: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Write 1 sentence and draw a picture. 


"Picking apples for apple pie."

"My favorite thing to do is to have pumpkin pie and jump in the leaves."

"My favorite thing about Fall is that I get to rake up the leaves and best of all Fall tells me that winter is close by."

"My favorite thing about Fall is when it is Halloween!"

"My favorite thing about Fall is that I'm able to jump in leaves and knowing that it is halloween. I can't wait for candy."


Today we continued with our fall crafts and make Q-tip trees. Using paint, paper, brushes and Q-tips, we created beautiful trees with vibrant autumn leaves. 

First, we read "Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf" by Lois Ehlert. 

Then, we used the brush for the trunk, branches, and grass, and the Q-tips to make dotted leaves. 






No comments:

Post a Comment