Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Holiday Cards


Do Now: If I were at the beach right now, I would be...


"If I were at the beach right now I would be making a sandcastle."

"I would be on my beach towel chilaxing."

"If I was at the beach now I would be making a sand castle or swimming in the water. Canon Ball!"

"I would be relaxing and talking and playing with my buddies."

"If I were at the beach I would be hot."

"If I were at the beach right now I would be lounging in my hammock and then I would make a sandcastle and after that I would practice swimming in the water."

Today, the 1st and 2nd grade worked on a special, secret project. I can't tell you much, but keep your eyes peeled for the Harlem Academy Holiday card!

Here is a quick preview of what we worked on...








No comments:

Post a Comment